Text

Reviewing Musicals since 2012

Ghelik's basic info

2/4/12

Before we begin...

Dear Reader: 

As I've been unable to make a way to surf easyly through the page called Music Shelf in Ghelik's Corner, I decided to go and make a new blog where I can put links to my hearts contempt. 
A few important hints about it: 
I haven't seen most of the plays, but only heard the music I found on the page Jukebox. If I've seen the musical, I'll post it on the Corner
Secondly: I do not encourage piracy. You can download the music from Jukebox, true. But the fact that I link you to that page is to let you know about the musicals so that you may listen to them and buy the music if you like it. And that - if you have the chance - you may go and watch the play, which is what I would do if I could. 
And last, but not least, I have absolutely no real knowledge about music. I'm half deaf and I can hardly distinguish between a Do [C] and a Mi [E]. So my opinions can be probably wrong in the eyes of an educated person. 
So, that would be all in this short introduction. 

Yours faithfully
                         Ghelik Black

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario